TITLE 410 INDIANA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
LSA Document #22-9(E)
Temporarily adds a new rule setting a filing fee for hospitals applying for a Certificate of Public Advantage. Statutory authority: IC 16-21-15-11
. Effective January 12, 2022.
SECTION 1. (a) The fee for filing a Certificate of Public Advantage (COPA) application shall be based upon the billable rates for outside consultants and experts. The rates for review shall be at or below rates not to exceed the contracted rate for consultant services:
(1) Partner rate not to exceed six hundred ninety dollars ($690) per hour.
(2) Associate rate not to exceed three hundred five dollars ($305) per hour.
(3) Incidental costs passed through as agreed in the consultant contract.
(b) The filing fee will be calculated and due on a monthly basis. Payments will be due within thirty (30) days of submitting an invoice to the applicant.
(c) The filing fee shall be paid to the state department and is nonrefundable.
(d) The department may request further information and documentation at a later date to complete their review of the application.
(e) A COPA application is considered filed when the state department receives:
(1) a complete application containing sufficient information and documentation to make a determination pursuant to IC 16-21-15-4; and
(2) responses to all department requests for further information, if so requested.
Filed with Publisher: January 12, 2022, 2:56 p.m.
Posted: 01/19/2022 by Legislative Services Agency
Composed: Dec 03,2022 3:54:39AM EST
version of this document.